Education: Stanford University Computer Science B.S.
Work Experience: Facebook, Microsoft, Good Eggs, NEA Backed Startup
Favorite Technologies: Python, Node.js, Swift, AWS, and React.js
Launched first mobile app in 11th grade.
Recipient of NCWIT National Aspirations in Computing award.
Hired to build custom software by Coca-Cola, Microsoft, Banco Popular, and Motorola by age 18.
Placed out of the first year of Computer Science courses at Stanford.
Worked at Facebook at age 19.
Named as one of Business Insider’s 12 of the most impressive students at Stanford right now.
Passed ont the opportunity to work at Google as a Software Engineer out of undergrad to accept Venture Capital funding by NEA to build a social media app.
Started Get It Built to help entrepreneurs build their dreams.
Our mission is to make our world-class team of app developers available to entrepreneurs with groundbreaking ideas.
Enabling Alternative Paths to Success
- Not every entrepreneur needs a co-founder to build their app.
- Not every entrepreneur needs a million dollar seed round to build their app.
- Not every entrepreneur needs to be in Silicon Valley to build their app.
- We are here to help entrepreneurs who wish to go down a different path than the norm.
Providing Value through Efficiency
- Our growth is a direct result of our client’s success. We develop partnerships and our number one priority is to provide value.
- By structuring our process and focusing on well defined deliverables, we can provide the expertise of a full-featured in-house team at a fraction of the cost.
- Leveraging the best tools and technologies out there and following efficient processes we can provide cost savings that have long-term benefits rather than long-term costs.
- We will not sacrifice the quality of our software to save costs.
- Our development is test driven, our apps are continuously integrated and all our code is peer-reviewed.
- We plan ahead, modularize efficiently, and simplify everything.
- A data entry and reporting tool for Coca-Cola (Private)
- An adaptive testing platform for math students and teachers
- An Android app for users to get their food stamps transaction and balance data
- A marketplace for social media influencers to get access to content sharing opportunities
- An iPhone app for local events discovery in Los Angeles (Private Beta)
- An app to sell winning sport wager suggestions
- A transaction sorting tool to help business owners with their taxes. Demo