Education: Stanford University Computer Science B.S.
Work Experience: Facebook, Microsoft, Good Eggs, NEA Backed Startup
Favorite Technologies: Python, Node.js, Swift, AWS, and React.js
- Launched first mobile app in 11th grade.
- Recipient of NCWIT National Aspirations in Computing award.
- Hired to build custom software by Coca-Cola, Microsoft, Banco Popular, and Motorola by age 18.
- Placed out of the first year of Computer Science courses at Stanford.
- Worked at Facebook at age 19.
- Named as one of Business Insider’s 12 of the most impressive students at Stanford right now.
- Passed ont the opportunity to work at Google as a Software Engineer out of undergrad to accept Venture Capital funding by NEA to build a social media app.
- Started Get It Built to help entrepreneurs build their dreams.
Our mission is to make our world-class team of app developers available to entrepreneurs with groundbreaking ideas.
- Enabling Alternative Paths to Success
- Not every entrepreneur needs a co-founder to build their app.
- Not every entrepreneur needs a million dollar seed round to build their app.
- Not every entrepreneur needs to be in Silicon Valley to build their app.
- We are here to help entrepreneurs who wish to go down a different path than the norm.
- Providing Value through Efficiency
- Our growth is a direct result of our client’s success. We develop partnerships and our number one priority is to provide value.
- By structuring our process and focusing on well defined deliverables, we can provide the expertise of a full-featured in-house team at a fraction of the cost.
- Leveraging the best tools and technologies out there and following efficient processes we can provide cost savings that have long-term benefits rather than long-term costs.
- Engineering Excellence
- We will not sacrifice the quality of our software to save costs.
- Our development is test driven, our apps are continuously integrated and all our code is peer-reviewed.
- We plan ahead, modularize efficiently, and simplify everything.
- A data entry and reporting tool for Coca-Cola (Private)
- An adaptive testing platform for math students and teachers
- An Android app for users to get their food stamps transaction and balance data
- A marketplace for social media influencers to get access to content sharing opportunities
- An iPhone app for local events discovery in Los Angeles (Private Beta)
- An app to sell winning sport wager suggestions
- A transaction sorting tool to help business owners with their taxes. Demo